Having trouble getting clients?
Get the Junk Removal Build Your Business suite to get
- Consistent leads
- More calls
- Better Google rankings
You already know the ins and outs of junk removal. From estimating a job to loading a trailer to recycling, you know your stuff.
But how do you communicate that to your customers?
You need to leverage the power of online marketing. Here is how you start:
- Step 1: Get a custom logo that reflects your business focus
- Step 2: Build a website showing who you are, what you do, and where you do it
- Step 3: Position your website so your customer can see it when they need you
The Solution - Build Your Business Suite of Services
Building your business is like solving a puzzle. You need a lot of different pieces to build the business of your dreams. Once put together, the puzzle pieces combine to create a recognizable brand your customers can relate to and trust.
To get there, you need the Build Your Business suite created to meet the needs of junk removal companies like yours. This comprehensive suite of services includes:
- Logo design – Show your customers that you take pride in everything you do
- Website design – To answer your customers’ questions quickly
- Custom writing – Using your brand’s voice to set you apart
- Optimized website (SEO) – Puts you in front of your customer when they need you
- Optimized Google My Business – Leverage local searches to connect with your customers
- Optimized YouTube channel – Seeing is believing. Show who you are and what you do
- Ongoing backlink development – Build page authority resulting in higher rankings
Start with a logo design that reflects what you do and your business style. The quality of your logo is critical because it is the cornerstone of your branding efforts.
The logo determines your website’s:
- Color scheme
Did you know that your customer pre-judges the quality of your work by looking at your logo?
If your logo is sub-par, your customer will think your business is too.
Websites are your in-depth advertisement to your customers. A well-designed and written website will walk your customer through the mental process of being a customer (aka the buyer’s journey). Your website will guide your customer through the research and comparison phase to buying and customer retention!
"Did you know that an established business gets over 30% of its revenue from existing customers? "
In the Build Your Business suite, your website is a top priority. It must show why your company is the best choice. All websites include:
- Superior functionality – Elevate your customers’ experience
- Original content – Guide your customers through the buying process
- Branded content – Your customers hear your voice – not a robot
- Clear calls to action – Your customers always know what to do next
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the ongoing process of giving Google the signals it needs to recommend your service to your customers. Without it, your customers will not see you.
Search Results pages are an ever-changing landscape. Getting to the top of page one requires the right signals and increasing the strength of those signals.
In the Junk Removal Build Your Business suite, your signal development unfolds in several ways:
- Google My Business optimization and notations - Get listed at the top of
search results for local businesses
- Website optimization – Get ranked higher so your customers can find you
- YouTube Optimization – Get ranked and recommended so you can show your customers what you do
- Backlink development – Get outside links back to your website to increase your page authority. Google ranks pages with strong page authority higher.
Is the “Build Your Business” Suite for You?
At Blue Crocus Solutions, we carefully screen our junk removal clients. We put a lot of effort into what we do and only want to work with those who do too.
We want to work with established junk removal companies that:
- Show a commitment to improving their services
- Demonstrate pride in their work
- Want to expand their market share ethically and responsibly
How to Get Started
Blue Crocus Solutions is in it for the long haul. We believe transparency and communication are the foundations of any long-lasting relationship.
To help you get started quickly, we use a three (3) phase process: consultation, proposal, and implementation.
Let’s Get Started!
Fill out the contact form below to get the following:
- All the services you need in one place, which saves you time
- A clearly defined road map, so you know what is happening and what is next
- Monthly progress reports showing your progress
We look forward to chatting with you!