Google is Your Business Partner
Does your business rely on leads from the internet?
If yes, then Google is your business partner.
Google has over 80% of the market share of internet searches. They built a whole array of heavily integrated products to support your business.
Defining a Business Partner
As an entrepreneur, it is easy to think of yourself as the lone wolf clawing out your territory. However, nothing could be further from the truth.
The lone wolf mindset is self-isolating and combative. It will not lead you where you want to go. In fact, this way of thinking will block opportunities and prevent you from attaining your goals.
Instead, reframe your thinking about the services your business needs. Are they limited business partners who help you along your entrepreneurial journey? Or are they simply vendors?
To separate a vendor from a business partner, rank each vendor using the following questions. Insert the name of any business you pay to use their products or services.
- Can my business survive without [business name]?
- Do the services or products provided by [business name] solve a problem I can’t?
- Can [business name] be replaced?
- Can [business name] be easily replaced?
Now rank your answers.
The businesses you cannot do without should be treated like silent business partners.
The Mindset of a Business Partnership
After identifying your silent business partners, it is time to shift "how" you think about them.
In any partnership, each partner's motivation, needs, goals, and desires must be considered. Once outlined, craft a mutually beneficial game plan to help each reach their goals.
To get the most value from your silent business partners, evaluate the following:
- Their “WHY” – What is their motivation (see their mission statement)?
- Goals – What do they want to achieve?
- Needs — What do they require from you to work as promised?
- Desires – What do they wish you would do?
Knowing these four partnership fundamentals allows you to plan how you respond accordingly.
Understanding Google’s Partnership Basics
In a nutshell, Google wants “to organize the world’s information and make it universally accessible and useful” so users stay on their platform and view ads.
That is a lot to unpack.
To help businesses get the word out, Google created highly integrated programs. From YouTube and Google Ads to the Google office suite and email, Google has you covered.
Here is a quick list of what Google offers:
- Google Search Engine – to find relevant answers quickly
- Google My Business – to gain Local SEO traffic
- Google Ads – to highlight promotions or brand awareness
- Google Drive – to share files
- Google Office Suite – to collaborate on the same document at the same time
- Google Meet – for video conferencing
- Google Maps – to find where you want to go
- YouTube – to educate and share experiences
- Google Analytics – to provide website performance metrics
Google is out to make your business look good – as long as you follow through on your end.
With all these options, where do you start?
Blue Crocus Solutions Has the Answers
Blue Crocus Solutions removes the guesswork. We love getting into the digital details to craft a solution that works for you and Google.
We help small businesses satisfy what Google needs. Then Google can keep its promise of putting your business in front of your customers.
We offer search engine optimization, lead generation, website design, logo creation, Google Ads management, and more.
How Do You Start?
Blue Crocus Solutions is an emerging leader in the digital marketing space. Our simple three (3) step process is designed to get Google to work with you quickly and effectively.
Step 1 – Discovery
It all starts with a phone call or video call to uncover what you need, where you are, and if we are a good fit for you.
Step 2 – Prescription
Our team customizes a solution to get you where you want to go.
Step 3 – Go Time!
Our team begins fulfilling our promise to you. Our responsive team will answer any questions you may have.
Please fill out the contact form below to get the ball rolling.
Leave a Comment